Key Distinctions for Private Clients
- Dedicated service team that is mature and experienced, including extensive backgrounds in serving the unique needs and expectations of private clients.
- Experience and technical expertise working with business owners, principals, executive managers, and successful families.
- Customized risk management perspective in identifying loss exposures and developing tailored solutions to maximize coverage and cost efficiency.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Broad carrier selection, offering access to leading, well-known providers of specialized coverage.
- Service and claim advocacy provides critical help when needed to navigate the often complicated claims process.
Private Client Products
Standard, collector, classic, antique, and recreational vehicles as well as motorcycles.
Historic, multi-state, rental, seasonal, or secondary properties as well as traditional policies.
Jewelry, fine art, coins, wine, and other collectibles.
Broad protection for nature’s most costly and destructive natural forces.
- Identity Theft
Essential support, including resolution services to help victims restore their identity.
Liability, towing, agreed hull and equipment, and pollution liability.
- Wedding and Private Event Insurance
Venue liability, cancellation, and postponement coverage’s.
- Excess Liability
Limits available up to $100 million.